JSAS Fall Auction 2014
|NJ||USA||JSAS Fall 2014 Tropical Fish and Dry Goods Auction!
Featuring rare and exotic tropical fish, a wide selection of aquatic plants,
and free goodies and door prizes all day long! Snacks and refreshments will be available.
Open to public – free admission ($2 bidder fee).
• To be held on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at the Knights of Columbus at 70 E. Main St. in Freehold, NJ.
• Here's the link for Online registration http://www.jerseyshoreas.org/register.php
• Live goods registration: 9 to 11 a.m.
• No guarantee that items registered after 11 a.m. will be auctioned. No used dry goods.
• Viewing of items: 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
• Auction starts at noon sharp!
• Any person may bring quality live fish and aquatic plants to enter into auction.
• 75/25 split when preregistered Online by Oct. 31th or 50/50 split when registered at the auction.
• Auction rules available upon request.
• For more information e-mail Russ White email@example.com or call (732) 928-2838.
|New York||USA||James Fatherree will provide a lecture on "Reef Basics" on November 14, 2014 at 8:00 PM at the New York Aquarium Education Hall, Coney Island, Brooklyn.
As always there will be Free Parking and Free Refreshments.